Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Greeting!

This is my official "hello".  I have been tossing around the idea of starting a blog for awhile and decided to commit to it for this summer as an experiment.  My goals and vision for it are:  Craft ideas you can do on your own. Decorating tips with upcycled, repurposed and unique items.  Parenting thoughts, and married life.  I don't claim to be an expert at any area but I enjoy learning from other people's experiences and sharing my own personal story. 




Me with my 3 little loves on Mother's Day




I also hope to continue working on and expanding my etsy shop PortalElements.  I refer to this as my tiny little hobby that helps break up the daily life of being wife, mom and homemaker. 


I hope to meet people and connect, and to learn a lot along the way!


Thanks for joining me on this mission!  I would love to hear your thoughts, input and ideas.


Me in one of my Etsy creations

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stef,
    Welcome to the world of blogging. I am excited for you! I can't wait to read more.
    See you soon,
    MG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stef! Best of luck to you in all your ventures (adding blogging to that list, too!)

    You have a beautiful family. Can't wait to read more =]

    Katrina

    ReplyDelete