5% of my body weight is gone. g.o.n.e. Not only do I feel lighter (obviously) but I have more energy and my clothes are starting to fit better too.
I wonder how I will feel when I reach 10%? ... and beyond! I am motivated but also very victorious with my results in the first 30 days. Each pound is a celebration.
Some of my very favorite plan friendly meals are
- English muffin and fried egg- Prepared in olive oil spray. Only 5 points
- Breakfast smoothie. 1/2 cup french vanilla yogurt, 1 cup strawberries, 1 banana and 1 cup spinach and 4 ice cubes- blended well. 2 points
- 1 cup tomato soup- with basil and 1/8 cup feta cheese. 3 points. Tastes amazing, but not photo friendly. :)
- Home brewed iced tea sweetened with Steevia. 0 points
- Pistachios- 1/2 cup 5 points
- Fudgecicle- 1 point
As a reward for reaching my first official goal I set up a hair appointment and got a little pampering. New style for summer complete with highlights. Love it!
Trying to decide on an appropriate reward for my next goal- maybe new shoes or a new flat iron. I think the best reward will be increased energy, health and a better me to offer my husband and boys.
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13