Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Get Fit for 30- 1 Month update

Goal 1= check!


5% of my body weight is gone.  g.o.n.e.  Not only do I feel lighter (obviously) but I have more energy and my clothes are starting to fit better too.  


I wonder how I will feel when I reach 10%? ... and beyond!  I am motivated but also very victorious with my results in the first 30 days.  Each pound is a celebration.  


Some of my very favorite plan friendly meals are



  • English muffin and fried egg- Prepared in olive oil spray. Only 5 points
              
  • Breakfast smoothie.  1/2 cup french vanilla yogurt, 1 cup strawberries, 1 banana and 1 cup spinach and 4 ice cubes- blended well.  2 points

  • 1 cup tomato soup- with basil and 1/8 cup feta cheese. 3 points.  Tastes amazing, but not photo friendly. :)  

  • Home brewed iced tea sweetened with Steevia.  0 points

  • Pistachios- 1/2 cup 5 points

  • Fudgecicle- 1 point

As a reward for reaching my first official goal I set up a hair appointment and got a little pampering. New style for summer complete with highlights.  Love it! 

Trying to decide on an appropriate reward for my next goal- maybe new shoes or a new flat iron.  I think the best reward will be increased energy, health and a better me to offer my husband and boys.    



I can do all things through Him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13 











3 comments: