Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

My "Get Fit For 30" Plan

Thirty. The big 3-0.  I am coming up quickly on an age that seemed so old when I was a kid.  Somehow- now that I am approaching it, it’s hard to believe I am standing right on the threshold of waving good-bye to my twenties.  2 weeks ago I officially kicked off my “get fit for thirty” game plan.  I took the plunge and signed myself up for Weight Watchers Online… Something I had never tried before- but had heard a lot of success stories about.  I wanted to take this seriously- and pick a program that I wouldn’t get burnt out with on week one.  So- two weeks in and so far so good!  I am finding it easy to stick to the daily points, and love that there are weekly bonus points built in.  I have seen progress and am, more importantly, feeling motivated to keep it up…  This is my year.  I am claiming it- owning it- and loving it.  The day I turn 30 is going to be a great day for me- lots of goals to reach before November 1st!


What are your current fitness goals?

Have you learned any tips along the way?

How do you fit it into your day?


No comments:

Post a Comment