Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Get Fit for 30- 3 Month Update

Month 3 is now a thing of the past-  My weight-loss accomplishment to date is 34 pounds!  When I decided to give this my best shot- I never would have guessed that I would have come so far at my 3 month mark.  I was actually hoping for around 22 pounds by this point, so I am just thrilled that my progress is exceeding my goal!  


We went camping for Father's Day and I think what stood out most to me was how much I enjoyed being active with my husband and kids.  Every morning after breakfast we went and explored a new hiking trail and accomplished anywhere from one to two miles together.  It was just awesome to be out in God's creation with my family.  Even our 2 year old did the treks on his own (no backpack or stroller!)  3 months ago I would have opted out.  Stayed back at the campsite and missed out on 3 wonderful mornings with my guys.  I am so thankful for my new found energy and motivation and the very practical, every day, impact it is having on my life!  


On to month 4- a new goal is set- more camping trips are on our calendar and I am looking forward to the ongoing, daily enjoyment of life!  

Sunday morning hike around Star Lake- breathtaking!  

1 comment: